April 10, 2014
If you haven’t been keeping up with the Ensignia upgrades, we’d like to let you know that we have just uploaded the latest version (6.1.3) to the customer area. There have been many important improvements since the initial release of version 6.0 and we encourage you to upgrade to the latest version at your earliest convenience. Here are a few upgrade highlights:
- All SquirrelMail and plugin translations have been converted to UTF-8 and included with the program (except for Japanese).
- Ensignia has been modified to run without the use of frames on mobile devices, which fixes the iOS iframe/textarea bug.
- The SquirrelMail quoted printable patch v.2 has been applied. The patch fixes problems with blank subjects on messages that use non-English character sets.
- The skin preview in Ensignia Admin Panel has been fixed.
- The CKEditor toolbar settings have been changed to enable including image tags in the text and to display a more complete button set.
- The option ‘Cursor position while replying’ has been improved and works with CKEditor now.
- A new option to bulk-change user pref settings in Ensignia Admin Panel has been added.
- The autorespond plugin has been fixed to support translations.
- Polish translations for 6 new plugins have been added.
- And many more… The full list of changes can be found in the program change log.
The latest version of Ensignia can be downloaded from our customer area. The upgrade instructions are located in the doc/ensignia directory inside the Ensignia tar file.