July 11, 2015
Thank you to all our customers and SquirrelMail die hards who give us realtime feedback on our webmail. We’ve taken your valuable input, and have made a few tweeks to EnsigniaMail to make your squirrel mail an even better experience.
Looking for some details? Here are a few highlights of what we’ve been up to…
- Added functionality to display mail search on mobile skins
- Included a new, fixed version of the avelsieve plugin
- Fixed a bug in the license verification function
- Upgraded ckeditor to full version 4.4.4
- Fixed the shared calendar sql backend plugin
- Adapted the program to be compatible with the upgraded skins
- removed configuration files from the installation to make upgr a ding easier
- Changed some parts of the program to make it compatible with PHP versions earlier than 5.3
- Upgraded the w21 skin to the new format
- Changed CKEditor toolbar settings to enable including image ta gs in the text and display a more complete button set
- Added Polish translation
- Added 46 language translations, all converted to UTF
- Modified the autorespond plugin to support translations and more…
These improvements and upgrades are available for all existing Ensignia Mail customers.
Check your customer account, download the latest update completely free.